Monday, January 14, 2008

NYC

When I went to New York City this past weekend for a tennis tournament, I saw a part of the city that I liked the best. It was Manhattan. I've never seen a big city like that before. It had huge buildings consisting of Hotels with Bus boys standing in the door ways, different shows and theaters on Broadway. Hundreds maybe even thousands of people walking the streets. Big famous stores. The roads were mainly filled with yellow cabs looking to pick-up people. We even saw Times Square. I'd love to go back! What is your favorite city? Why? Would you like to live there?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

i dont really have a favorite city but NYC was pretty great. I would love to live there but it is way too expensive. i think buffalos a good city and im already used to living here!

Sarah said...

my favorite city would have to be Green Bay, Wisconsin because it is the home of the Greenbay Packers and it is an amazing city and there is a lot to do there, even thoguh ive never been there myself, people i know who have gone said that it was awesome. i would live there and would get season tickets to the packers games.

Anonymous said...

i have never been to NYC but i have been to other cities. i think my favorite was Hollywood because i walked the Walk of Fame and saw the Hollywood sign, also the shopping there was amazing. :D i also loved Vegas. it was very fun and there were lots of cute boys. my friends and i had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

My favorite city is NYC. One because i was born really close to there and because they have so much there to offer. Especially ......SHOPPING!

'cuse426 said...

I've been to NYC before and it was fun. I would like to go back again to do more things there.